Interested in becoming a Health Coach?
Please contact Christina Owen at [email protected] with any questions you might have! It is important to us that your program be a good fit for you.
- February 1 is the priority deadline.
- March 15, 2022 is the final deadline for Fall semester admission. Late applications will not be considered.
Do I meet the requirements?
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution. A minimum degree GPA of 3.0 (based on a 4.0 scale).
Three required prerequisite courses completed with a GPA of 3.0 (B) or better must be completed prior to the start of the program.
- A basic course in Human Physiology.
- A basic course in General Psychology*.
- A course in Basic Statistics*, completed within the past seven years.
For a list of approved courses, please contact Christina in Student Services at [email protected].
*Advanced Placement scores are accepted. Please see this website for a list of accepted scores.
- Coursework in, or applied work experience with basic medical terminology.
- School or work/life experience with communication skills and human resources management.
- School or work demonstration of strong written communication skills.
How Do I Prove My English Language Proficiency?
International and domestic applicants whose first language is not English must provide proof of English language proficiency.
For more information regarding minimum scores for admissions and how to submit your scores, please visit the Graduate School's website.
The GRE is not required at this time.
What do I need for the application?
You will be asked to submit the following information with you application:
- Official/unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions (Unofficial copies are required at the time of application, but official copies will be required at the time of acceptance).
- Curriculum Vitae or resume.
- Three Professional or Academic Letters of Recommendation.
- Three to five page Personal Statement.
- Application Fee ($75 U.S. Permanent Resident - $95 International).