Please contact Christina Owen at [email protected] with any questions you might have! It is important to us that your program be a good fit for you.
- February 1, 2023 is the priority deadline.
- March 15, 2023 is the final deadline for Fall semester admission.
Do I meet the requirements?
The graduate faculty has established admission standards for the Master of Arts in Integrative Health and Wellbeing Coaching program.
They include the following:
- a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in a health or wellness-related field (including, but not limited to: exercise physiology, health education, nursing, or nutrition) from an accredited US institution or a foreign equivalent; OR
- a Master’s Degree (or higher) in health care administration, naturopathic medicine, medicine, pharmacy, psychology, or public health from an accredited US institution or a foreign equivalent; OR
- are a board-certified chaplain with a minimum of 3 years in a health care setting; OR
- are currently enrolled in a health care professional graduate training program at an accredited institution.
- A minimum degree GPA of 2.8 (based on a 4.0 scale)
Two required prerequisite courses completed with a (B) or better must be completed prior to the start of the program.
- A basic course in Human Physiology.
- A basic course in General Psychology*.
For a list of approved courses, please contact Christina in Student Services at [email protected].
*Advanced Placement scores are accepted. Please see this website for a list of accepted scores.
- Coursework in, or applied work experience with basic medical terminology.
- Coursework in, or applied work experience in communication skills and/or written communication skills.
How Do I Prove My English Language Proficiency?
International and domestic applicants whose first language is not English must provide proof of English language proficiency.
For more information regarding minimum scores for admissions and how to submit your scores, please visit the Graduate School's website.
The GRE is not required.
What do I need for the application?
You will be asked to submit the following information with you application:
- Official/unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions (Unofficial copies are required at the time of application, but official copies will be required at the time of acceptance).
- Curriculum Vitae or resume.
- Three Professional or Academic Letters of Recommendation.
- Two to three page Personal Statement.
- Application fee waived for Fall 2023 applicants!
Applications for Fall 2023 now open.