Please contact Christina Owen at [email protected] with any questions you might have! It is important to us that your program be a good fit for you.
- February 1, 2024 (priority)
- March 15, 2024 (final)
Do I meet the requirements?
The graduate faculty have established admission standards for the Master of Arts in Integrative Health and Wellbeing Coaching program.
They include the following:
- a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in any discipline from an accredited U.S. institution or a foreign equivalent.
- A minimum degree GPA of 2.8 (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Two required prerequisite courses completed with a B- or better must be completed prior to the start of the program.
- A basic course in Human Physiology.
- A basic course in General Psychology*.
- If this coursework is required, please contact Christina in Student Services for a list of approved courses at [email protected].
*Advanced Placement scores are accepted. Please see this website for a list of accepted scores.
College Level Exam Prep (CLEP) is not accepted for Human Physiology or Psychology.
- Coursework in, or applied work experience with basic medical terminology.
- Coursework in, or applied work experience in communication skills and/or written communication skills.
How Do I Prove My English Language Proficiency?
International and domestic applicants whose first language is not English must provide proof of English language proficiency.
For more information regarding minimum scores for admissions and how to submit your scores, please visit the Graduate School's website.
The GRE is not required.
Applicants who are not U.S. citizens or Permanent Residents need to know that the University of Minnesota's Master of Arts in Integrative Health and Wellbeing Coaching degree does not meet the requirements for eligibility needed to obtain the appropriate F-1 student visa or status because this program has limited (less than four) face-to-face on-site classes per course.
What do I need for the application?
You will be asked to submit the following information with your application:
- Official/unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions (Unofficial copies are required at the time of application, but official copies will be required at the time of acceptance).
- Curriculum Vitae or resume.
- Three Professional or Academic Letters of Recommendation (do not upload letters in your application).
- Two to three-page Personal Statement.