For more than two decades, the University of Minnesota's Earl E. Bakken Center for Spirituality & Healing has offered academic courses that focus on integrative healing and wellbeing. To learn more about our courses, click on the links below.
The Center offers many interdisciplinary learning opportunities. You may pursue our master’s degree in integrative health and wellbeing coaching, a certificate and/or graduate minor in integrative therapies and healing practices, or take courses for personal growth and professional development.
We also collaborate with other University of Minnesota colleges and departments to offer the following learning opportunities:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice in Integrative Health and Healing
- Bachelor of Individualized Studies: Concentration in Human Health and Wellness
- Inter-College Bachelor's Degree Program: Concentrations in Whole Systems Healing or Holistic Health and Healing
- Health and Wellbeing Sciences Bachelor's Degree
- Health Care Design and Innovation Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
Our academic courses are open to current students at the University of Minnesota, students at other academic institutions, and lifelong learners in the community. For assistance with registrations, or for more information, please contact Christina in Student Services at [email protected]. If you are registering as a non-degree seeking student, you may learn more at OneStop.