The Earl E. Bakken Center for Spirituality & Healing (CSH) is now offering digital badges and certificates for the following programs:
- Mindfulness at Work
- Wellbeing Leadership (digital badge only)
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
Digital credentials serve as verification of your accomplishment to employers and peers, and it shows that you have obtained the skills and knowledge associated with the program.
In order to earn a badge and certificate for a program, participants must complete the following:
- Mindfulness at Work: participants need to pass all six weekly quizzes.
- Wellbeing Leadership Series: participants need to attend all three program dates and take the evaluations.
- Introduction to Mindfulness: participants must complete at least 3 of the 4 sessions and complete the final program evaluation.
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR): participants must complete at least 6 of the 8 sessions plus the all day retreat and complete the final program evaluation.
The University of Minnesota has partnered with Credly to offer digital badges and certificates. Credly is a leading digital credential service provider. Digital credentials are hosted by a third party and are verified, secure, portable, and data-rich representations of demonstrated skills and earned certifications.
As a Credly Verified Issuer, CSH will publicly issue all earned badges and certificates via Credly. When you earn a badge and certificate you will receive an email notification of your achievement. If you don’t have a Credly account, you will be prompted to create one after you accept your badge and/or certificate.