The Earl E. Bakken Center for Spirituality & Healing (CSH) is now offering digital badges for the following courses:
- Mindfulness at Work
- Wellbeing Leadership
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
A digital badge serves as verification of your accomplishment to employers and peers, and it shows that you have obtained the skills and knowledge associated with the course.
In order to earn a badge for a course, participants must complete the following:
- Mindfulness at Work: participants need to pass all six weekly quizzes.
- Wellbeing Leadership Series: participants need to attend all three program dates and take the evaluations.
- Introduction to Mindfulness: participants must complete at least 3 of the 4 sessions and complete the final course evaluation.
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR): participants must complete at least 6 of the 8 sessions plus the all day retreat and complete the final course evaluation.
The University of Minnesota has partnered with Credly to offer digital badges. Credly is a leading digital credential service provider. Digital credentials are hosted by a third party and are verified, secure, portable, and data-rich representations of demonstrated skills and earned certifications.
As a Credly Verified Issuer, CSH will publicly issue all earned badges via Credly. When you earn a badge you will receive an email notification of your achievement. If you don’t have a Credly account, you will be prompted to create one after you accept and share or post your digital badge.